How to install the bits:
1. Swivel the bit holder and press the button. And make sure the button is pressed down.
2. Keep pressing the silver button on the nail drill, rotate counterclockwise to loose the bit holder.
3. Insert the bit and rotate clockwise to tight it in the bit holder.
Note: Keep the silver button pressing until the bit is inserted tightly in the cap. Please check the detailed installation video in the pictures section.
Electric Nail Art Pen Shape File Drilling Handpiece Machine with 6 Optional Bits (5 diamond bits, 1 emery rod with 6 sanding bands)
- Variable speed control: 3,000 RPM up to 20,000 RPM Handpiece
- The nail file can be used for natural nails as well as artificial nails
- Directly connected to electricity, easy to carry around!!
- Light-weight design for precise operation!
- Suitable for pedicure and manicure.
- Quiet and smooth.
Product high lights:
Sutitable for professional use, nail Salon, makeup studio or home use
Size: 16cm(L) x 2.4cm(Diameter of handpiece)
Plug Type: US Plug
- Plug in the electric cord to the main electric outlet
- Select the desired speed by turning the variable speed control knob on the handpiece
- To secure the bits: push in the desired bit firmly into the hole
- To remove the bits: turn off the machine and gently pull the bit out
- Emery Tool (Use with Sanding band) : Shape nails and makes the edge smooth.
- Buffing Tool: Polishes Nail to a healthy shine, pushes back cuticles and stimulates the growth of nails
- Shaping Tool: flattens and smothes extra thick nails and nippled surfaces.
- Fine Shapping Tool: carves into corners and spots which are hard to reach
- Cuticle Pusher: removes dead skin. keeps cuticles neat and cleans up calluses
- Always unplug the tool when you change accessory
- Do not use near or place in water. If motor falls into water, unplug immediately.
- Do not reach into water
- Do not touch the bit after use.
- The bit is too hot to be touched by bare hands Keep dust out of eyes and lungs by using protective eyewear or a dust mask Always unplug it after use
- When the machine is not is use, all tool must be stored in a dry location abd keep out of children