There’s much buzz about electronic cleansing tools for the face, and dozens on the market: what began with oscillating sonic brushes has morphed into pulsating, silicone nubs. But are these […]
The Pinkiou Pen Shape Electric Nail Drill is a tool that easily trims and smoothes out any nail, fingers or toes! The tool is pen shaped, which makes it simple for anyone to hold in their hands as they would a real pen. The bits are differently shaped to allow access around and all over the nail. The extra pieces for smoothing the top surface and the sides of the buffer barrel-shaped pieces. They actually allow you to help buff the ridged and rough areas around the nail, leaving you with smooth and naturally shiny nails. Also, it is perfect for fake nails and using before applying nail polish, that way you have a smooth surface to work with!
see this vedio could help us know how to use Pinkiou Pen Shape Electric Nail Drill shape nail into stiletto nails.really useful for girls love nail beauty
The speed is actually up to you to decide. Some may require starting with a low speed, but if you get a handle of the tool it’s easy to go to a higher speed when needed! I love that there is an option. Sometimes, the nails that are thin and weaker don’t really need a faster speed.
So I wouldn’t recommend going to the 20,000 RPM speed, but possibly start at the minimum speed of 3,000RPM and work your way to the right one. However, even at a low speed as 3,000 it really does a great job to smooth and trim the nail, plus easier to handle and control.
You really can make the nail look and appear as you like with this type of lightweight nail tool by Pinkiou! It’s got a lovely pink color, 6 bits to choose from, choice of speed and can be used on either fake or your real nails! Finally, I feel this is such a wonderful product and really does keep the nails looking healthy and beautiful, just like you’d get at a salon!
How do you remove hair wax? Soak a clean washcloth in hot water. Be careful not to make it too hot because your skin is probably already a bit irritated […]
For hair loss, see alopecia. Sample distribution of body hair in women and men. (Excluding underarm and scalp hair) Hair removal, also known as epilation or depilation, is the deliberate […]
[wwcAmzAffProducts asin=”B01GJ2T4YU”][/wwcAmzAffProducts] Nail nippers that will get those tough to cut nails! The Pinkiou Professional Nail Nippers makes cutting thick nails easy! When a standard nail clipper just won’t do […]
Pinkiou roll on wax heater gives you all the benefits of waxing, but with an easy to roll on applicator.
Heat up more wax and save time. No more spatulas and sticks! Waxing gives your skin that smooth and flawless feeling.
1. Before use, make sure skin is absolutely clean.
2. Insert the wax into the wax machine
3. Plug the wax machine into the main machine, connect the main power and turn on the power
4. Heat the wax for about 20-30min, then begin to use
5. Move the products to the direction that the hair grows, and cover the area of 15-18 square centimeters, make sure suitable the temperature of wax treatment, if the wax is too hot, wait for a while then to begin the operation, or place the wax on the hair-removal paper for use
6. Use the paper band on the treatment area, use hand to press down the hair prows
7. Tear off the hair-removal paper to the reverse direction that the hair grows
8. After hair removal, use the cleanser for hair-removal to clean
9. After cleaning, use the moisture without fragrance to do massage.
1. It Will Look Fairly Natural
2. It’s Only Semi-Permanent
3. You Should Get A Thorough Consultation
4. It Hurts Less Than Other Types Of Tattoos
5. The Healing Process Is Super Important
6. They’ll Take Getting Used To
You’ve seen it used on TV and in movies, but did you know that airbrush makeup is gaining popularity in home use as well? First used in the movies in […]
☞Pinkiou airbrush☜ Stept 1: Attach the gun to compressor hose. SP-35 – metal screw-on connector SP-40 – metal screw-on connector with conical base attachment (optional) Stept 2: Drop makeup into […]
Are you worried about plucking your eyebrows? You’ll feel a little pinch, but using the right technique will minimize the pain. Learn how to pluck and shape your brows like […]