Manicure tools disinfection – why so important ? As we all know, we all like to do nail art in our daily. Although safety awareness of nail stylists work increases […]
Here we’ll introduce how to lighten skin naturally, in particular how to lighten age spots. Age spots, also known as liver spots, is just one of many skin blemishes or […]
Hi, buddies, here I am to share my experiences in mascara. And in this article, I will tell you my suggestions on how to choose mascara that suits you […]
Question: How To Remove Hair Wax The wax sticks to my skin and doesn’t want to come off when I remove the strip. What am I doing wrong? Wax is sticky […]
5 Tips on How to Blend Eyeshadow Seamlessly Like This: Eyeshadow should be an important element of your everyday makeup routine. It is an incredibly versatile makeup product; dark […]
Henna is a shrub known as Lawsonia Inermis. It holds a red dye that stains or prints on any natural surface it comes in contact with (wood, leather, paper, skin, hair), when appropriately mixed.
Henna has first been used to nourish and dye hair. It is the only 100% natural hair dye. It also works very well as a conditioner. The dyed hair with henna gives a red to brown color tone depending on your original/natural hair color.
[wwcAmzAffProducts asin=”B01GJ2T4YU”][/wwcAmzAffProducts] Nail nippers that will get those tough to cut nails! The Pinkiou Professional Nail Nippers makes cutting thick nails easy! When a standard nail clipper just won’t do […]
Pinkiou roll on wax heater gives you all the benefits of waxing, but with an easy to roll on applicator.
Heat up more wax and save time. No more spatulas and sticks! Waxing gives your skin that smooth and flawless feeling.
1. Before use, make sure skin is absolutely clean.
2. Insert the wax into the wax machine
3. Plug the wax machine into the main machine, connect the main power and turn on the power
4. Heat the wax for about 20-30min, then begin to use
5. Move the products to the direction that the hair grows, and cover the area of 15-18 square centimeters, make sure suitable the temperature of wax treatment, if the wax is too hot, wait for a while then to begin the operation, or place the wax on the hair-removal paper for use
6. Use the paper band on the treatment area, use hand to press down the hair prows
7. Tear off the hair-removal paper to the reverse direction that the hair grows
8. After hair removal, use the cleanser for hair-removal to clean
9. After cleaning, use the moisture without fragrance to do massage.
Are you worried about plucking your eyebrows? You’ll feel a little pinch, but using the right technique will minimize the pain. Learn how to pluck and shape your brows like […]
Are you feel bad at Hair Removal? Pinkiou Mini Wax Heater Set has 3 different smell of Depilation wax,including Aloe Vera,Rose,Lavender,which can help you hair remove comforable. How to use? […]