Electric Nail Filer Specification:
- Variable speed control: 3,000 RPM up to 20,000 RPM Handpiece
- The electric toenail file can be used for natural nails as well as artificial nails
- Directly connected to electricity, easy to carry around!!
- Light-weight design for precise operation!
- Suitable for pedicure and manicure.
- Quiet and smooth.
Electric Nail Filer High Lights:
Sutitable for professional use, nail Salon, makeup studio or home use, best nail drill for beginners.
Size: 16cm(L) x 2.4cm(Diameter of handpiece)
Plug Type: US Plug
- Plug in the electric cord to the main electric outlet
- Select the desired speed by turning the variable speed control knob on the handpiece
- To secure the bits: push in the desired bit firmly into the hole
- To remove the bits: turn off the machine and gently pull the bit out
- Emery Tool (Use with Sanding band) : Shape nails and makes the edge smooth.
- Buffing Tool: Polishes Nail to a healthy shine, pushes back cuticles and stimulates the growth of nails
- Shaping Tool: flattens and smothes extra thick nails and nippled surfaces.
- Fine Shapping Tool: carves into corners and spots which are hard to reach
- Cuticle Pusher: removes dead skin. keeps cuticles neat and cleans up calluses
- Safety Rules:
- Always unplug the tool when you change accessory
- Do not use near or place in water. If motor falls into water, unplug immediately.
- Do not reach into water
- Do not touch the bit after use.
- The bit is too hot to be touched by bare hands Keep dust out of eyes and lungs by using protective eyewear or a dust mask Always unplug it after use
- When the machine is not is use, all tool must be stored in a dry location abd keep out of children
how to use a nail drill:
Here are a few helpful techniques in how to use a nail machine safely for mastering your electric nail file technique basics.
- Use a slow speed for cuticle work. Cuticles are sensitive and thin and accidentally over filing not only damages the nail bed, it’s painful. Use the adjustable settings to customize drill speeds.
- Use a medium speed for backfills. When you are filing the backfill or concave area of the nail, you can speed things up. However, don’t go too fast, or you can risk damaging the nail.
- Use a fast speed on the nail surface. When filing the nail surface, you can move the speed up to 15,000 RPM for shaping nails.
- Find the perfect Goldilocks formula. You don’t want to be too gentle, nor too harsh on your nails. Finding the right combination of gentle pressure to professionally shape nails, holding the drill correctly and using the right accessories takes practice and time.
How to install the bits:
1. Swivel the bit holder and press the button. And make sure the button is pressed down.
2. Keep pressing the silver button on the electric nail drill, rotate counterclockwise to loose the bit holder.
3. Insert the bit and rotate clockwise to tight it in the bit holder.
Note: Keep the silver button pressing until the bit is inserted tightly in the cap. Please check the detailed installation video in the nail drill bits guide pictures section.