Pinkiou Pen Shape Electric Nail Drill Manicure Filer Kit Nail Polish Machine set with 6 Acrylic Gel Remover Pedicure Tools Nail Art
$19.99 & Free Shipping
- The easiest Gel nail polish remover, Great Tool for professional manicurist and Home use.
- The nail file can be used for natural or artificial nails Multi-Use: Carving, Engraving, Routing, Grinding, Sharpening, Sanding, Polishing, even carving deep into the glass, without the drill or converter overheating.
- Light weight and Portable. Low noise and vibration for smooth and long-time operation.
- Features an excellent selection of sanding bits,The sets with 6 optional standard metal bits / filing heads and 6 sanding bands, easy to change. NOTICE: Please do read the instruction and video about how to install the bit. it is a little bit tricky.
- 100% Satisfy Guaranteed After Sales Service: Contact us If have any Quality Issues, we guarantee 100% refund or replacement
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
How to install the bits:
1. Swivel the bit holder and press the button. And make sure the button is pressed down.
2. Keep pressing the silver button on the nail drill, rotate counterclockwise to loose the bit holder.
3. Insert the bit and rotate clockwise to tight it in the bit holder.
Note: Keep the silver button pressing until the bit is inserted tightly in the cap. Please check the detailed installation video in the pictures section.
Electric Nail Art Pen Shape File Drilling Handpiece Machine with 6 Optional Bits (5 diamond bits, 1 emery rod with 6 sanding bands)
- Variable speed control: 3,000 RPM up to 20,000 RPM Handpiece
- The nail file can be used for natural nails as well as artificial nails
- Directly connected to electricity, easy to carry around!!
- Light-weight design for precise operation!
- Suitable for pedicure and manicure.
- Quiet and smooth.
Product high lights:
Sutitable for professional use, nail Salon, makeup studio or home use
Size: 16cm(L) x 2.4cm(Diameter of handpiece)
Plug Type: US Plug
- Plug in the electric cord to the main electric outlet
- Select the desired speed by turning the variable speed control knob on the handpiece
- To secure the bits: push in the desired bit firmly into the hole
- To remove the bits: turn off the machine and gently pull the bit out
- Emery Tool (Use with Sanding band) : Shape nails and makes the edge smooth.
- Buffing Tool: Polishes Nail to a healthy shine, pushes back cuticles and stimulates the growth of nails
- Shaping Tool: flattens and smothes extra thick nails and nippled surfaces.
- Fine Shapping Tool: carves into corners and spots which are hard to reach
- Cuticle Pusher: removes dead skin. keeps cuticles neat and cleans up calluses
- Safety Rules:
- Always unplug the tool when you change accessory
- Do not use near or place in water. If motor falls into water, unplug immediately.
- Do not reach into water
- Do not touch the bit after use.
- The bit is too hot to be touched by bare hands Keep dust out of eyes and lungs by using protective eyewear or a dust mask Always unplug it after use
- When the machine is not is use, all tool must be stored in a dry location abd keep out of children