Permanent Makeup Pen Machine Package includes:
1 x Tattoo Eyebrow Machine
1 x AC adapter
1 x 1RL Needles
- New design, easy to control and cooperation;
- Adopt with pure metal shell technics, space silver color, never get abrasion;
- High speed achieved, 15000r/m–30000r/m, high performance;
- Rotation stable, less vibration, low noise muffled.
- Suitable for eyebrows, eyelids and lips, also for small tattoo design;
- Can adjust needle length by rotating the silver ring, needle length adjustable from 0-2.5mm;
- Set with pen cap, safety and convenient;
- The working life is two twice longer than ordinary permanent makeup pen machine.
1, Idling for about 10 seconds to make sure electric conduction is good before use.
2, Please screw the holding tip and you’ll see the needle tube.
3, Please make the needles bent a little before inserting the needle.
4, To avoid the pen being overheated, please stop using for about 10 minutes after a complete tattoo eyebrow.
I still didn’t try it,but it seems beautiful !
Awesome, buy be really careful and practice on fruit or fake skin. I used it to do my own eyebrows. I used it several times, first two times the ink did not stay b/c i did not put enough ink and did not go deep enough. Let it heal several months b4 using it again bc skin can stay very pink and scar permanently. Also get much better results by buying the right needles. Found it much easier than trying to use hand held manual blades. Very bad, permanent results can occur if you are not super careful.
I bought this machine specifically for practicing powder brow technique. I wasn’t sure what to expect because there was limited reviews but for the price I decided why not just try it? The machine is very light and durable (so far) and they provided two needles to start with. I’m enjoying the quality and will later make another review on how it’s doing so far.
Kristi H. –
I am a tattoo artist and bought this for practicing hair strokes. This machine has power! It has 3 power settings adjustable by clicking the power button- very easy to operate. I did my eyebrows with this Pinkiou tool and I prefer it over microblading- by far!. It does not get hot. I have used it several times and have had no problems. I also ordered the 3RL needles to do my lips. These needles are not as tightly grouped as costlier 3RL’s, but I had no problem using them.