This video show up how we set up an Pinkiou-eyebrow tattoo machine easily
What You Need to Get Started:
- Permanent Makeup Tattoo Machine
- Permanent Makeup Tips – These guide your needles. They’re disposable.
- Permanent Makeup Needles – These are special needles that can only be used with permanent makeup machines.
- Cosmetic Machine Tubes – This is the end of the machine; it’s the portion of the machine that the needle and tip go in and slide over. If you have a steel tube, you can reuse it by sterilizing it before each use. That can be time-consuming, though, so many people prefer to use disposable plastic tips. If you have a busy shop, disposable tubes are the way to go.
- Pigments – You’ll need permanent makeup pigments, or inks, in a variety of colors so you can do eyebrow, lip liner, and other cosmetic tattoos.
Basic Pinkiou-Permanent Makeup Machine Setup Instructions
Step 1: Purchase a Pinkiou-permanent makeup tattoo machine, permanent makeup needles, cosmetic machine tubes, and permanent makeup tips.
Step 2: Take out your machine and a single card needle,tip.
Step 3: Remove all pieces from their sterilized packaging.
Step 4: Push the needle into the slot of your cosmetic tattoo machine.
Step 5: Push the needle all the way in, until it can’t go back any further.
Step6: Place the tip onto the tube, over the needle, and you’re ready!